Tuesday, December 9, 2008

A Wonderful Open House

But first... filling a request to post some reception photos. Thank you Mandy for your fantastic camera skills.

Jon and I drove down to Orem on Saturday for our Open House at Jon's parents ward building. The RS room was decorated with lighted Christmas trees and long tables like the ones at our reception. We enjoyed talking to many people that Jon/his parents knew from their ward as well as wonderful Phillips relatives, and a surprising number that I invited including Sue and Jason, my Y.W. adviser from Grants-Sister Behunin, Anderson's, Katie, LaNae and Pat, Robin and Jun, and Tiffany and Joey from IF. I threw my "throwing" bouquet to some of Jon's cousins' daughters ages-7 and 10. They were thrilled to catch it and I was happy that it made them happy. Perhaps I've made some friends for future family functions.
I will post Open House pictures when someones sends them to me.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Amy!
It's all so pretty! The cake, the dress, and you. :D
Congrats!

Paulus'R'Us said...

Amy! I got your blog from Melynda Dudley. I have wondered about what you have been up to. I am so excited for you and Jon! Congratulations! I'd love to hear from you. My email is rach_paulus@yahoo.com. I hope to hear from you!

Rachel Paulus

Carolyn said...

Ok, Mandy photoshop some shoes on me. Apparently I was already in clean-up mode.