Saturday, March 14, 2009

News from Logan

Jon and I enjoyed going to see Alysa and Ray's sealing in the Monticello Temple at the end of February. We are so happy for them. On the way there we got to see Kloe, Jessica and Micah's 2 hour old baby. Then we drove through Arches National Park from the hidden back road. I highly recommend it. There is a wonderful view of the LaSal mountains all the way down the road. The way isn't marked so be sure to ask Jonathan which dirt road to take.
The next weekend we went to Idaho Falls to celebrate Colin's thesis defense/birthday. We saw 3 moose on a drive along the Snake River.
This week we bought our plane tickets to Seattle for Amanda and Brenden's wedding in April. Happily, my ticket was free because I had so many sky miles from flying for work.

No comments: