This weekend Jon and I got to visit with lots of family. It was wonderful. Over the course of the weekend we saw Bethany, Celeste, Lana, Jan, Mandy, and finally Uncle Jerold's family and various second cousins at a reunion in McCammon, ID.
Bethany, Celeste, Lana, and Jan spent Friday night at our house on their way to the Salt Lake Airport. We enjoyed their visit and hope Jan and Lana made it back to Arizona safely.
Mandy stopped by on her way back from a Bear Lake adventure. She showed me some amazing quartz crystals that she found at a road cut in Emigration Canyon.
Jon and I attended the Nephi Martineau Reunion and got to play with Evon and Deon. The girls got back from YWs' Camp the day before and had good stories to tell. Jerold and Wanda were there too. Jon amazed me by winning the "guess how many cousins in my dads generation" contest. I was surprised that no one in that generation that was at the reunion actually knew! Jon won a box of raspberry chocolates. Mmmmmm.
For Father's Day, Jon got to have Brazilian food and Grandma Phillips's orange rolls for lunch. The festivities continued with brownie sundaes in the evening. I am very grateful to have Jonathan as my husband!
No comments:
Post a Comment