Jonathan surprised me by taking me to a Jazz game. I didn't know that that was our destination until we walked up to the Energy Solutions Arena. Autumn stayed with Grandma and Grandpa Phillips and Aunt Diana. Jonathan and I had a great time. We had lower bowl seats in the corner behind the team and could see all the action well. Watch the video and see if you can see Deron Williams knocking over a referee. After the game we walked through Temple Square and saw the lights.
2 comments:
AMY!!! I'm so excited that I found your blog! I was visiting Amanda's, when I notice the title, and it caught my eye! And there you were, with a husband and a baby! I'm so happy for you! I hope you don't mind if I become a new reader of your blog. :)
PS: My blog is private, but if you'd like an invite, drop me a line:
marielrasmussen@gmail.com
Post a Comment