Friday, January 29, 2010

Big babies need their sleep


Autumn is a good napper. It helps if I don't have to go anywhere during naptime. Autumn is sitting up by herself (mostly). She can carefully undo the diaper that you just fastened. She's been eating rice cereal for three weeks. She looks anywhere you point to see what you are pointing at. She loves to dance and bang on the keyboard (while the demo song is playing.) She's rolling from back to side on both sides. Her eczema is clearing up now. I don't have her wear any scratchy clothing. Pants with feet are my first choice. We use ALL of the expensive creams and lotions and petroilium jelly on her at least twice a day. Last night Autumn let me put them on her with out her crying for the first time when I wore my red "Elmo Mommy" bath robe, I talked like Elmo, and we had soft lighting in her bedroom.

2 comments:

msm said...

So where is the picture of the Elmo costume?

Carolyn said...

I would like video of elmo mommy's
theatrical presentation.