
I really want to crawl. The problem is that I dislike tummy time. Instead I've opted for scooting backward on my back. Another cool thing that I can almost do is to pull myself up from sitting to standing next to the couch. I can already do this in my crib. Daddy saw me do it and immediately lowered my mattress. Last week Celeste showed me how to offer things like toys to other people. I've been doing it ever since. Last week I also started saying Da-Da-Da and Hi-Dad. My hair is growing in a pretty blond color that sometimes looks strawberry blond. I like to pull on it. Mommy says that I shouldn't because it's so pretty.
My favorite foods are sweet potatoes and bananas. Peaches are nice too. Puffs that melt in my mouth are great. Why can't Mommy give me more of them? My new favorite snack is frozen baby fruits that Mommy freezes in an ice cube tray. Why she's only frozen baby prunes, I can't figure out. Mommy eats cheese these days and yogurt too. I've decided I don't mind so much.
I'm going on my first camping trip in a few weeks. I hope I see some wildlife like a giraffe.
Love,
Autumn
2 comments:
Silly Autumn, there aren't giraffes in southern Utah, only zebras!
I loved this idea and made a post by Kloe on our blog! you're a genius. I'm sorry to hear that Autumn has been sick. Kloe is just getting over one too. I'd liked to come up one day for a play date and maybe you can teach me how to do indexing in family history. That's all.
Post a Comment