
We had a really nice Valentine's Day. The warm weather made it especially nice to be outside. Yesterday Autumn and I went to SDL where Jonathan works and we played by the pond. Autumn fed the ducks for the first time. She enjoyed it so much that she threw her glove into the water too. I tried unsuccessfully to grab it with a stick. In the end, I took off my shoes and socks and waded into the pond to fetch it. I probably did it because Autumn had started crying "Glove! Glove!" It was funny that after working six years at SDL, I had never before attempted to wade into the SDL pond. I finally did it in 50 degree weather while trying to keep a toddler from following me in! The coolest part was after all that we saw Jonathan walking between buildings and got to say hi. I love seeing my honey.
I made my first cheese cake ever. It was so yummy that I will have to make another soon!
1 comment:
I want a slice!! That looks delicious!!!
Post a Comment