Congrats! I'm so happy for you! Little Autumn is so sweet! That little face looking over the "elephant mask" is killing me! It reminds me of me and my dad. I actually had some pretty bad asthma as a kid, and I remember him staying up nights lightly pounding my back to help me breath easier. Looks like you got a good guy! I'll say a prayer for Autumn tonight.
2 comments:
ITS A GIRL!! or not??
congrats phillipsessssessss!
Congrats! I'm so happy for you!
Little Autumn is so sweet! That little face looking over the "elephant mask" is killing me! It reminds me of me and my dad. I actually had some pretty bad asthma as a kid, and I remember him staying up nights lightly pounding my back to help me breath easier. Looks like you got a good guy! I'll say a prayer for Autumn tonight.
Post a Comment