Ohhhhh, Grammy Goose misses Autumn!!!
amy congratulations!! she is a beut!!
Aww. :)I love those little wrinkly hands that babies have.
So precious! I hope you guys are all tucked in and enjoying this beautiful time to the max. :)
so beautiful! Amazing, Amy! You did great! Congratulations1
It is good to start them early on the Motab.
Congratulations. Such a pretty little baby girl. And she was big too. Timmy was my biggest so far and he was 8 pounds.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Ohhhhh, Grammy Goose misses Autumn!!!
amy congratulations!! she is a beut!!
Aww. :)
I love those little wrinkly hands that babies have.
So precious! I hope you guys are all tucked in and enjoying this beautiful time to the max. :)
so beautiful! Amazing, Amy! You did great! Congratulations1
It is good to start them early on the Motab.
Congratulations. Such a pretty little baby girl. And she was big too. Timmy was my biggest so far and he was 8 pounds.
Post a Comment