Autumn and I were taking an unsuspecting Sunday nap when Daddy framed us (in this picture.) Autumn's seven week report is this: I can hold a binky in my mouth with my fist. I can also put the binky back in my mouth when it is close enough. I rolled onto my side while on the changing table. Later, with some assistance from gravity, I rolled off the other changing table into my pack-n-play. I was kind of trapped but I didn't cry. Silly Mommy was going to get a warm wash cloth. I'm learning how to blow spit bubbles. (I hadn't displayed much spit prior to this, just spit-up.) I like to look at the tv when Mommy watches it. I can also turn my body in the direction I want to look when being held. I got to go to Stake Conference at the USU Spectrum on my seven week birthday. I slept through it but I hear that eleven university and family stakes were there to listen to President Eyring and others speak in person. Mommy's favorite part was the 800 member choir that anyone from the student stakes could join. Her second cousin was conducting them. I'm looking forward to my baby blessing Nov. 1 in my ward.
2 comments:
AHHH!! WHERE did you get that tie dye outfit?! I love it!!
There's a stand at the farmers' market that sells them. A friend from work bought this outfit for Autumn.
Post a Comment