Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Doctors' Visit Girls


Autumn and Celeste both had to go to the doctor yesterday. Celeste stopped by to visit us on her way back home from Salt Lake. Autumn can't wait to be mobile and eat big people food like Celeste.

Autumn got her two month immunizations at her doctor's visit. While we were waiting in the hallway for the shots, Autumn started staring at the blue exit sign on the wall. I took her up to it and told her what each letter was. Today I sat down with Autumn and she stared staring and smiling at the words Utah State on my sweatshirt. I sounded out the letters for her. A while later, she looked intently at the letters that said Blood Donor on my t-shirt. I'm thinking that Autumn is smarter than I realize. I want to get an alphabet chart for her and I definitely need to start reading childrens' books with her.

No comments: