Thursday, November 19, 2009

Here we are kids... at the zoo! (Simpsons quote)

Autumn visited the zoo for the first time today. She fell asleep after the bobcats so I had to buy the duck food and feed the ducks by myself.

The Logan zoo has two wallabies, two bobcats, two coyotes, two bald eagles, several turkey buzzards, and some exotic ducks. It has an honor pay system and is probably open every day of the year.
Lynda Larsen at SDL crocheted the baby outfit and hat for Autumn. My mom crocheted the baby blanket using the exact same yarn! I didn't notice that until I sat Autumn on the blanket when she was wearing the jacket.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so sweet!!

Unknown said...

I didn't know Logan had a zoo. Love the crochet outfit and afghan. Autumn is a cutie.

Katrina said...

She looks like a porcelain doll in that picture.

Babies N Toddlers Dresses said...

she looks like a doll!! too cute!

Tina said...

As has been said before, she looks just like a doll in that picture! I had to do a double take!

Bethany said...

My first thought was, that's a cute baby doll for Autumn. Then Someone told me it WAS Autumn. She is perfectly precious!