My mommy has this strange notion that I'm weird. Could a kid with a face as cute as mine ever do something weird? I think not. Here's my side of the story.

A week ago, Mommy noticed me admiring the potty. I was actually just curious about the miniature bathtub with the lid that I can hardly lift. What is that lid for anyway? By the way, we need more toilet paper!

One day when the light was off in the bathroom, Mommy found me crouched down behind the potty looking guilty. She was surprised that I could lift the lid and even more surprised when she found that I'd been cooking dinner.
(Notice the large candle, bag of noodles, and YWs' announcement.)
I'm practicing to be a dog for Halloween. Now I like to act like a dog whether I'm wearing my puppy costume or not. By the way Daddy, thanks for the new play table and chair. He made it all by himself.

I found a new pocket the other day. All of my
onesies have them. I keep everything in them from blocks, to bottles of nail polish, to canning jar lids. You name it, the possibilities are endless!

I'm 13 months old. I have 14 teeth. My favorite word is airplane.
3 comments:
So glad you thought to take a picture of the toilet. It may not have been my first reaction!
Oh my goodness, she's so cute! :)
Sorry, I just can't get over how adorable she is.
What is with kids and toilets? Kimberly has been putting the kids toys in there lately. Last victim, Sheila's fuschia carebear. I love the candle and bag of noodles. Very creative.
Post a Comment