Friday, October 15, 2010

Vacation Day 3

On Saturday morning Jonathan, Autumn, and I walked around down-town Jackson and the antler park. We visited the farmers' market. Autumn got a free, creepy-looking, kids' Halloween drum rattle. I got a Menton tulip bulb to plant in my flower bed.


We found a nice park where we could host our family reunion picnic.


We had a wonderful lunch with my mom and all of my siblings and their families. We celibrated cousin Jackson's 2nd birthday and uncle John's 30th birthday.


Jackson liked his new Elmo doll and so did Autumn.


I was pretty exhausted from lack of sleep, so after the party I went back to the condo to take a nap. In the evening we had dinner with the Crenshaws at the condo and Bethany and I went to the General Relief Society meeting at the church in Jackson Hole. The Crenshaws went back to IF, but not before the lent us their pack-n-play. Thank you so much.

No comments: