Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Which came first...

The chicken or the double yoke? Jonathan is amused by how proud I am of the double yoke I got when I cracked this egg open. It's my first one.

We've seen a lot of birds in the neighborhood recently because they are building a large apartment complex in a field near our home and they all want to move in. Just kidding! The birds are confused because their home is gone.
This displaced pheasant spent an long time in our backyard while it was snowing the other day.



I'm slightly disgruntled about the new apartment complex because the family that was renting the home where the apartment complex is, didn't get much notice that they had to leave and the mom was pregnant and had just been called as my Miamaid advisor. I often ponder the concept of unexpected change. It may be a surprise, but it is usually for our good, and sometimes we even get a double yoke with it.


No comments: