Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Busy morning

Autumn and I walked to the hospital this morning for Autumn's 18 month doctor's visit. She also got MMR, HepA, and Chicken Pox #2 shots. That was not a happy time. Autumn's doctor ordered a celiac blood test. We went to the lab and they drew a whole syringe of blood from her. She wasn't happy about that either. Autumn did get candy after the blood test though, and she returned to her happy self quickly. We will get the results of the test in a couple of days.
I'm still trying to wrap my mind around what a positive result would mean for us. That's probably why I wasn't in the mood to go right home afterward the test. We continued our walk from the hospital to Walmart. Shopping is so theraputic. It's time for Autumn's Ibuprofen. I'd better go.

1 comment:

Katrina said...

If there was ever a better time to have celiac's, now is it. There are lots of gluten free choices and some grocery stores have entire gluten free sections.