While searching the web for the anniversary date of the Relief Society (that's another story in itself), I stumbled onto the coolest website ever. https://tech.lds.org/
This is the site where you go if you want to volunteer with any of the churches technical projects, like making LDS apps for iphones or creating new LDS-related websites. It also gives support for ward clerks and more general support for how to keep you family safe on the internet. You can even log on with your LDS account and add a profile of your skills. The skills they need are mostly programming related, but I did see a section on drafting and 3-D modeling.
Probably most of you are yawning, but I was so glad to find it because I'm really interested in the technical-type projects that the church is doing. I'm excited that there are real oppurtunities to give service if you have those types of interests and skills.
No comments:
Post a Comment