Friday, October 21, 2011

The latest...

If you can't get out to the swimming pool, bring the swimming pool to you! It makes for modest bathtub pictures too. In preparation for Calvin, Autumn inherited Jonathan's twin-size bed. As you can see, she likes to use as little of it as possible.

On Saturday Autumn got to go through her first corn maze. It was Jon's company party at the American West H.C. Quote from Autumn throughout maze, "I'm thirsty."

At the party, they had plenty of things for the children to do. Autumn and Jon made an "alpine" hat.



Also in preparation for Calvin we got a little chest freezer. It fits nicely in our basement and I can freeze meals for us to eat when I don't feel like cooking. I wish it was a Star Trek replicator and could produce meals on demand. That would be nice.


No comments: