We celebrated at the Blue Bird Restaurant like he and his parents did when he passed his masters' defense four years ago. I love my Jonathan and I am so proud of all his hard work! How many men do you know that can propose, plan a wedding, write a dissertation, and defend all in a couple of months time? Come to our reception and congratulate him. He definitely deserves it!
Friday, October 24, 2008
The Doctor is in...
We celebrated at the Blue Bird Restaurant like he and his parents did when he passed his masters' defense four years ago. I love my Jonathan and I am so proud of all his hard work! How many men do you know that can propose, plan a wedding, write a dissertation, and defend all in a couple of months time? Come to our reception and congratulate him. He definitely deserves it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment