For your birthday I am posting some surprise photos of you that nobody has EVER seen because that were hidden on the internal memory of my camera for a long time and I JUST discovered them yesterday!
For those that weren't present for these photos, above is John, Meli, and Meli's dad Juan Carlos, touring El Convento Franciscano de San Jose de Tarata, in Tarata, a town where John served part of his mission. Tarata is a small community outside of Cochabamba.
This is John and Meli in front of Cristo de la Concordia in Cochabamba. The coolest part about this statue is that his right hand points exactly to the Cochabamba Temple. John helped out at the dedication of the Cochabamba Temple during his mission and has gotten to return to the Cochabamba Temple at least twice or three times since his mission. I think it's a very, very inspired temple and the statue builders were even inspired in their location of the statue.
John, I hope you enjoyed the pictures and have a wonderful Birthday!
1 comment:
Thanks Amy. What cool pictures!
Post a Comment