Saturday, October 16, 2010

A fun assignment for EVERYONE! (Time Sensitive Content)


My young women have a chance to go see David Archuleta and the Mormon Tabernacle Choir perform in December. A very gracious person is donating 8 tickets to our cause. We need some more tickets for the other 3 girls and some leaders. Here is how you can help. There is a lottery for the rest of the tickets that closes on Monday the 18th. Each household is allowed to register for 4 tickets. I figure if everyone applies for tickets we are bound to get enough for all who want to go, but only if everyone applies. The tickets we already have are for Thursday, December 16.

Here is what you do.
2. Click on the Register for Tickets icon in the upper right-hand corner.
3. Accept the terms and conditions. (It doesn't say anything about not giving your tickets to other people.)
4. Click on Register Now.
5. Fill out your real personal information.
6. Where it says Performances Preference, select Thursday Dec. 16 and for # of seats put 4.
7. Save your confirmation number.

Finally, leave a comment here letting me know that you have signed up for seats for us.

Thanks so much for your help!!!

5 comments:

Katrina said...

I registered. MAKE SURE to tell your girls they cannot scream during the concert. And that they wear nice clothes--it's a very nice concert. I hope you get to go!!

msm said...

I registered. If too many win the lottery, I am willing to help use a ticket, too.

Carolyn said...

I registered. I hope I win!!!

Carolyn said...

I registered. I hope I win!!!

Carolyn said...

Bethany registered also.