Congratulations!!! We are super excited for you guys!!! We found your blog via someone else's sidebar links (can't remember who exactly). We miss Logan so much and all our friends there. When Ian saw your blog title, he said, "See, you made us move from heaven." (don't know when the homesickness will go away) Glad to see that you and your family are doing well. Hope you can keep Autumn's asthma under control.
Congratulations. I just realized today how long it has been since I have checked some of my friends blogs. We are having a boy too about a month ahead of you. Yay, for boys.
5 comments:
congratulations! I think he looks like jonathan.
opps! This is katrina. I had to hack into mommy's account earlier.
That was so freaky me thinking he looked like Jonathan before I even saw the pictures!
Congratulations!!! We are super excited for you guys!!! We found your blog via someone else's sidebar links (can't remember who exactly). We miss Logan so much and all our friends there. When Ian saw your blog title, he said, "See, you made us move from heaven." (don't know when the homesickness will go away) Glad to see that you and your family are doing well. Hope you can keep Autumn's asthma under control.
Love the Youngs
Congratulations. I just realized today how long it has been since I have checked some of my friends blogs. We are having a boy too about a month ahead of you. Yay, for boys.
Post a Comment